Saturday, December 03, 2005

to mac or not to mac...

that is the question. well... my brand new lap top that you've read about in previous days, let's call her "Lemonhead", has gone back to the computer hospital in willow bend mall in the recesses of their IT department. it was with no small amount of aggravation that i discovered yet even more problems, for one, no sound... that required me to return to the scene with the aforementioned Lemonhead. As we are currently deep into Christmas card fever season, it could be potentially very debiiitating for me not to have a computer to edit photos and burn cds... all my non mac friends laugh an evil laugh of "i told you so" mixed with a little "you mac people", some just nod sympathetically... it's really pathetic...
i wonder what the lesson God has for me is in this? I'll let you know when I figure it out....

No comments: