Friday, October 28, 2005

church softball isn't for wimps

as i watched my husband make stunning catch after stunning catch... and i myself, whiffed once and walked once... i was reminded again to be grateful for bodies that we can use. my team struggles, it seems, with staying pumped when we get down... and i am pretty sure they loathe my cheerful "hey guys.. it's a game" I hope they don't think i don't care, i'm just really really aware with "the big picture" right now.... but the lesson here for me is that sometimes, the "little picture" is important to others, so therefore needs to be taken seriously. i'll submit that my comments are all over the board right now, but i feel like i always need to have at least one clear point... hope this will do: life is good when you can watch your kids play together on the lawn and your husband tear it up on a ball field. i have no idea what the score was.

No comments: